Are you planning on visiting us soon? We certainly hope so! You may be new to the Huntsville area, never been in church before or you may have been out of church for awhile and looking for a place to re-connect. If you are, there are several things we would like to share with you that hopefully will make your visit an enjoyable one.
(Due to Covid - 19 much of what you will read below is not taking place now as it will be when we are able to bet back to a regular schedule.)
- Sunday School Life Groups For All Ages - 9:15 am
- Morning Worship and Children's Worship - 10:30 am
- Evening Worship and Children's Activities - 6:00 pm/5:45pm
- Wednesday Worship and Youth and Children's Activities - 6:30 pm
- We are temporarily meeting in the Family Life Center located at the back of the property while renovation is taking place in our main Worship Center.
- Adult Wednesday night Bible study is meeting in the Dining Room during renovation.
- We have childcare during Sunday School and Worship for preschoolers. We also offer wonderful Sunday School classes for all children and even a Children's Worship time starting at 10:30 am.
- The worship is a blended style of both the old and the new songs during the morning celebration of worship.
- There is a Praise Team that leads us in worship on Sunday evenings.
- The dress code is casual or formal depending on your taste. We want everyone to feel at home and feel comfortable.
We look forward to seeing you soon.
Call the Church Office at 256-883-1950 for more information.
Church Office Hours: Monday - Thursday: 8:00 am - 4:30 pm and Friday: 8:00 am - 1:00 pm
How To Join
- By Profession Of Faith And Baptism
- By Transfer Of Membership From Another Baptist Church
- By Statement Of Your Faith In Christ
- By Believer's Baptism Coming From A Church That Does Not Practice Baptism By Immersion
We want to invite you to stop by our CONNECT table in the foyer on your way out of church and allow us to CONNECT with you and you CONNECT with us for just for a few minutes. We have a special gift bag we would love to share with you that contains information about the church. This will also give you an opportunity to ask any questions that you might have at that moment. Hope to see you at CONNECT!